Northwest Teambuilding is home to some of the industry's finest professionals! We hire Facilitators, Guides, Trainer/Testers, and Installer/Inspectors. Our most common hiring seasons are late winter/early spring and late summer, although we accept applications year-round and always like to hear from interested practitioners!
We are currently taking applicants for the following positions (click for position descriptions):
- Challenge Course Facilitator (seeking 6 - 10 rad facilitators)
- Zip Tour Guide (seeking 12 awesome zip guides, summer only positions available too!)
To apply for a position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Introductory letter including position(s) that you're interested in
- Up to date resume
- Three professional references
- Northwest Teambuilding employment application
Additionally, all Northwest Teambuilding employees are expected to maintain a professional practitioner portfolio that stays on file with us. If you have a portfolio please include it in your correspondence. If not, please be prepared to create one! You can learn more about portfolios here.