Take in the view of the 9,550 ton 184m tall icon from the 1962 World's Fair and you just might spot me.
1. How many fish are in the pond? (5)
2. What is the slogan of the organization Volunteer Park TRUST? (10)
3. Why were the lily pads restored? (15)
4. How quickly can one get to the top of the Space Needle using it's elevators? (5)
5. BONUS CHALLENGE: As a team, recite Dr. Seuss' "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" where each member can only say one word at a time. Post your rendering of the classic tale on our Facebook Page with a #hashtag of your team name for credit. (45)