LOW COURSE TEAMBUILDING
The Low Course teambuilding experience at the Bellevue Challenge Course & Zip Tour generally begins with a large group introduction including physical and emotional safety ground rules, challenge by choice concepts, and goals for the day. The participants then play warm up games as a large group, after which large groups are divided into smaller working teams of 12-15 people. Within these teams, participants will be presented with a series of fun challenges that they will need to work together on to complete. Sometimes they will succeed and sometimes they will experience failure. Whatever the outcome, the experiences will be debriefed and participants will identify behavior goals to focus on for the next activity. At the end of the day, participants will discuss the behaviors that they experienced out on the course, and what behaviors they would like to carry back with them to affect a real life change!
PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Age: No age restriction; most effective with 4th grade and older
- Height: No height requirement
- Weight: No weight limitations
- 3-6 hour programs available
- Suitable for small and large groups; both youth and adult
- Discounted non-profit and youth pricing is available
- For groups bringing youth, an adult chaperone is required for each small team on the course
- Can be paired with the Vertical Playpen and/or the High Course for a full day or multi-day program
- The Low Course program does NOT involve any high element activities that require personal protective equipment and a life safety system.
- Each participant must read and sign a Participant Release in order to participate. Minors must also have their parent/guardian read and sign. Completed forms must be presented the day of the program prior to participation.