Portable programs are exactly what they sound like - they can be brought anywhere! Northwest Teambuilding has many clients who prefer to do ground-based teambuilding at a site other than a traditional challenge course. We can accommodate groups of 12 up to groups of 200 in custom built programs focused on your team's or event's goals. In addition to portable team challenges, we also offer personally crafted scavenger hunts and puzzle races that can be place-based and built around specific themes.
Most programs take place in parks or other public areas, although for clients who prefer a more private setting we can come directly to you. We can also suggest regional facilities that are available for rent that work well with our programs. The length of each event can be customized according to your overall plan for your day, and is very flexible. Contact us to see what we can create and bring to your team!
PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Age: No age restriction; most effective with 4th grade and older
- Height: No height requirement
- Weight: No weight limitations
- 2-6 hour programs available
- Suitable for small and large groups; both youth and adult
- For groups with youth, adult chaperones are required
- Can contain multiple elements such as portable challenge course plus a scavenger hunt
- Portable Programs do NOT involve any high element activities that require personal protective equipment and a life safety system.
- Each participant must read and sign a Participant Release in order to participate. Minors must also have their parent/guardian read and sign. Completed forms must be presented the day of the program prior to participation.