SITE-SPECIFIC TRAINING AT YOUR LOCATION
If one of our three ACCT training options are not possible for your staff, our trainers are ready to help get your staff trained-up for the season. We follow ANSI/ACCT 03-2016 Standard for Site-Specific Training which affords us the opportunity to custom-design a training that meets your needs.
We also know that this saves your staff time and money. Rather you transporting all your people to our location, we come to you. Not only that, some organizations benefit more from staying local and working on their home course.
When considering our site-specific training services:
- connect with our training department well in advance, as our training calendar is typically booked a year out.
- be prepared to send us digital copies of:
- local operating procedure (LOP)
- original equipment manufacturer (OEM) documents
- last annual inspection by third party vendor
- pictures of your course
- know that inspection/repair services are not what our trainers do; schedule that separately with our office.
- coordinate with your staff far enough in the planning process so that we have a minimum of (8) people to be able to conduct the training safely and effectively.
DON'T FORGET TO SCHEDULE YOUR ANNUAL INSPECTION AND REQUEST REPAIRS