TEAM CHALLENGE ADVENTURE CAMP
One week of challenge, choices, and adventure in a team environment! Team Challenge Adventure campers will have the opportunity to play, grow, and experience everything the Bellevue Challenge Course & Zip Tour has to offer. The campers will begin with traditional Low Course teambuilding, then as our team progresses we’ll harness up and tackle the Vertical Playpen and the High Course later in the week. This week of team-based exploration with professional facilitators will include a ride on the Bellevue Zip Tour!
This is a day camp that runs from 9:30am to 3:30pm, Monday - Friday each session. Each session of camp will have at least eight (8) campers, and no more than eighteen (18) campers. Campers are outdoors the entire session and should dress accordingly!
PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Age: Open to campers ages 11 - 13 years old and entering into 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in fall 2016
- Height: Must be at least 5' tall
- Weight: Minimum weight 60 lbs; Maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Four (4) one week sessions will be offered for summer 2016:
Session 1: June 27 – July 1
Session 2: July 11 – July 15
Session 3: July 25 – July 29
Session 4: Aug 8 – Aug 12
- Camp is based out of the South Bellevue Community Center
- City of Bellevue resident discount pricing is available
- Camp staff are qualified challenge course practitioners and have undergone all appropriate background checks via the City of Bellevue
During our adventures we will be openly discussing the responsibilities that come with being on a team. Each camper should come to camp prepared to constructively explore behavioral topics in a respectful way. For many activities, campers will be responsible for following specific instructions and following critical safety rules. This camp may not be suitable for campers who struggle significantly with interpersonal interactions and following instructions. Contact us to help you decide if this camp is a good fit for your child.
Each participant must have a completed paperwork packet on file with the South Bellevue Community Center at least ONE WEEK prior to camp. Please review our Family Manual prior to camp start date and submit required documents to the Front Desk at South Bellevue Community Center.
- Each participant must read and sign a Participant Release in order to participate. Minors must also have their parent/guardian read and sign. Completed forms must be presented the day of the program prior to participation.