THE BELLEVUE ZIP TOUR
The Bellevue Zip Tour is located in an amazing old Maple and Douglas Fir forest in Bellevue, WA. The 6 1/2 zip lines are as long as 458 feet and are as high as 80 feet above the ground. Travel up to 35 mph between views of Mt. Baker and Glacier Peak from inside the branches of a big leaf maple tree, or walking across one of the suspension bridges among the trees. Open April through October, the Bellevue Zip Tour is a natural wonder in the city, waiting to be discovered by you!
The Bellevue Challenge Course & Zip Tour is a partnership between Northwest Teambuilding and the City of Bellevue. The professional challenge course facilitators and zip line guides at Northwest Teambuilding are focused on delivering effective, quality experiences for all their participants, and operates these programs on behalf of the City of Bellevue.
PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Age: Youth 9-13 years old must have an adult accompanying them ONTO the zip tour (one adult may supervise up to 2 youth); Youth 14 - 17 years old must have adult onsite for the duration of the tour
- Weight: Minimum weight 60 lbs; Maximum weight 275 lbs
- Height: No restriction
- Approximately 2.5 hours per tour
- Private tours available for special events and group outings
- Advance reservations are strongly encouraged due to popularity
- Drop-ins are accepted on a space available basis
- Payment is required at time of booking; be prepared to pay with a Visa or Mastercard
- For information on what to wear, what to bring, and other common questions, read our Programs FAQ.
- Each participant must read and sign a Participant Release in order to participate. Minors must also have their parent/guardian read and sign. Completed forms must be presented the day of the tour prior to participation.